We’re super proud to have weathered the storm in 2020 and are continuing to offer our Ofsted-registered Holiday Camps into 2021!
Here are 5 reasons why to consider applying to work with us in 2021:
- Opportunity to make a difference to local communities – by working with us, you’ll be ensuring children of the area you are working in are kept safe and happy whilst giving parents that well-earned breathing space too!
- Free childcare – we’re aware many parents cannot work in the holidays. So we thought it would be a great idea to offer to those amazing grown ups out there the opportunity to work whilst seeing their children! Perfect!
- Regular work with great people – we only hire the best and that’s why if you like working with us (and vice-versa), you can have as much work as you like. We also group the same teams together per venue so you’ll also get to meet new friends in the process too!
- Work for an award-winning, independent company – that’s passionate about what they do – and that’s inspiring children through our Ofsted-registered Holiday Camps.
- Full training before working for us – we would never expect anyone working with us to not complete any training. In fact, we look forward to our online pre-Holiday Camp training sessions. They are a great way to meet other teams whilst completing in-depth training that ensures your fully prepared.
Please note – you do not need to be musical but have a friendly personality with a love of music and childcare!
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is Friday 4th December.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to attend a phone interview, and if selected will be required to complete The Strings Club vetting process and induction as part of our Safer Recruitment Policy before being offered any work.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!