Let us inspire your child during lockdown.
We understand the announcement of another lockdown presents tough times for all of us – especially as most children are not allowed to go to school. So we want to come to you!
Choose from the below:
10-Week Courses – Weekly on Saturdays/ Wednesdays
- Ukulele – 09:30am (Sat) or 4pm (Wed)
- Violin – 10:30am (Sat) or 5pm (Wed)
- Guitar – 11am (Sat) or 4:30pm (Wed)
Each lesson lasts for 30 mins, aimed at beginners, small groups and led by a fantastic, DBS-checked teacher. Lessons start wc 4th Jan until wc 15th March (except wc 15th Feb).
Prices (without an instrument)
- Ukulele – £80
- Guitar – £98
- Violin – £98
If your child already plays, we also have a range of other lessons taking place. Simply give us a quick call on 0121 296 9204.
Don’t have an instrument? We have a fantastic bundle that includes an instrument delivered to your door, courtesy of our partners Normans Music. Click here for more info.
At a Glance:
- Progressive course that moves onto the next level
- Free music book and activity pack
- DBS-checked amazing teachers (we only hire the best)
- End of term sticker for your child’s reward chart
- End of term certificate
- End of term concert – for friends and family
To book, click below or call 0121 296 9204.