Our team is busy getting ready for the Summer! We’re following all appropriate government guidance for schools and childcare settings to ensure we run safe Holiday Camps that still enable children to have an amazing summer.
So far, we’ll be running in:
- Harborne – Harborne Academy, Harborne Road, Harborne, B15 3JL – wc 27th July, wc 3rd August, wc 10th August, wc 17th August
South of the river:
- Greenwich – James Wolfe Primary School, Royal Hill, Greenwich, SE10 8RZ – wc 27th July, wc 3rd August, wc 10th August.
- Brockley -Prendergast School, Adelaide Rd, Brockley, SE4 1LE – wc 27th July, wc 3rd August, wc 10th August, wc 17th August
Unfortunately we are currently unable to offer our Tooting Holiday Camp this summer.
North of the river:
- Hackney – Halley House, 50-58 Arcola St, Hackney, E8 2DJ – wc 27th July, wc 3rd August, wc 10th August, wc 17th August
- Hampstead – Holy Trinity CE School, Trinity Walk, NW3 5SQ – wc 27th July, wc 3rd August, wc 10th August, wc 17th August
- Islington – Drayton Park Primary School, 52 Drayton Park, Highbury East, London N5 1PJ – wc 27th July, wc 3rd August, wc 10th August
We are working hard with our host venues and as soon as our Holiday Camps are confirmed, we will be adding to this blog, social media and our newsletter.
This summer we will be offering full-week bookings:
- Standard Hours – 09:30am – 4pm
- Extended Days – 8am – 5:45pm
This is to maintain consistent child groups and to allow drop-off and pick-up to be managed safely.
Please see our latest Guidelines and COVID-19 Policy here. All parents will receive additional information in their “Essential Information Pack” sent 1 week before the Holiday Camp too.
Childcare vouchers accepted. Please call the number below to book. 10% sibling discount applies.
To book a Holiday Camp, click below or call 0121 296 9204 to book via childcare vouchers.
We look forward to seeing you soon!