Having taught violin and music in primary schools for over ten years, I am passionately aware of the sheer benefits that music can have on a child aged 4-11.
In fact, seeing such advantages on children from all backgrounds, inspired me to set up The Strings Club, back in 2012.
Since then, we have worked in hundreds of schools offering a range of programmes from after-school clubs to lunch time lessons to whole class sessions.
Since Covid-19 hit us, we have had no choice than to postpone our face-to-face lessons. However have worked incredibly hard to establish an array of online lessons that either ignite children’s love of music or enable a continuation of their initial instrumental playing.
We understand music education may not be at the top of a schools priority list and that’s where we want to come in!
That’s why our brand new School Music Support Online is worth considering:
- No admin required on your part as we will take the bookings on our website
- Intro letter already designed for you
- “Keeping Children Safe Online” policy – created alongside Désirée Abrahams of Day Associates, a business and human rights consultant specialising in children’s rights
- DBS-checked, amazing teachers every lesson
- At a time and day that suits you
- In school time or as a virtual after-school club
- Instruments delivered to your school
- Free music emailed directly to the parents
- End of term virtual concert via Zoom
Price per 30 mins lesson (with a minimum of 8 children) is £5. £50 per term!
I’d love to see how we can support you in the near future. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 296 9204.