We are looking for experienced, dedicated and super friendly individuals to join us as Holiday Camp Assistants and Managers at our sites across London, Birmingham and Leamington Spa during 2021.
Please note – you do not need to be musical but have a friendly personality with a love of music and childcare!
The Strings Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all team members to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including at least two checks with past employers, the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), as well as child protection training.
**BRAND NEW TO 2021! Have children? You can bring them along for free whilst you work!
- North London: Hampstead, Islington
- South London: Tooting, Brockley + Greenwich
- Birmingham: Harborne
- Warwickshire: Leamington Spa
Ideally, successful candidate will need to:
- Have at least a level 2 NVQ in childcare or above
- Demonstrate at least 1 year’s experience of working within a educational/childcare setting
- Have an in-date Enhanced DBS (preferably on the Update Service)
- Have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate (or be willing to get one as part of your initial training. We would arrange this with you)
- Be flexible, friendly and passionate about offering only the very best in childcare and working with children
- Share a passion for music and a hard working attitude
- Be highly-organised and able to effectively assist a large class/workshop of children
- Experience of working alongside with Ofsted
Please send your CV if you are interested in joining The Strings Club family to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is Tuesday 9th March.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to attend a phone interview, and if selected will be required to complete The Strings Club vetting process and induction as part of our Safer Recruitment Policy before being offered any work.
As part of our Safer Recruitment process you’ll be asked to attend an online induction. All team members will required to attend a mandatory pre-Holiday Camp online training too.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!