Give your child something worthwhile to work towards!
Our Accelerator programmes take place twice a week on a Tuesday and a Friday, are aimed at beginners and created to nurture your child’s musical potential.
Your child will be automatically moved onto the following level each month.
For those learning violin and guitar, our Accelerator programme is designed to give your child something worthwhile to work towards whilst on lock down and beyond and this includes a Music Medal with the Royal Schools of Music. More info here. For children learning ukulele, this will be via the Rock School.
Beginning wc 11th May, our Accelerator programme takes place twice a week on a Tuesday and a Friday, is aimed at beginners and created to nurture your child’s musical potential.
Please note – as this is a monthly programme, wc 11th May is the only week to join and the next opportunity will be wc 1st June.
Don’t have an instrument? We’ve just partnered up with Normans Musical Instruments – an independent online music retailer who can deliver within seven days to your doorstep. Check out our blog here including an exclusive discount.
Our Monthly Package includes:
- Hassle-free automatic re-enrolment every 4 weeks
- Two 30 mins lessons per week
- Progresses to new level every month
- Brand new music book – including a backing track CD (RRP £8.99) sent directly to your house.
- Friendly and experienced DBS-checked teacher
- End of term concert for friends and family online