Looking for childcare in 2018? Look no further than our multi award-winning Holiday Camps. However be quick as most of our Holiday Camps sold out in advance of the event in Feb Half Term and we are already experiencing increased demand for both weeks at Easter.
And we’re not surprised – take a look at the top 5 reasons why you should join us this school holiday, and we’re sure you will agree!
Five reasons to join us
- Flexible booking options to suit you – your child can join us for half a day to the whole 4 day experience. If you need to drop off /pick up your child last minute, not to worry! You can do so from only £5 per session.
- Free hire of an instrument for the duration of your child’s Holiday Camp.
- High-quality childcare that stands apart from the rest – as parents ourselves, we know how awful it sometimes feels to organise childcare during the school holidays. We want you to feel rest assured that your child is not only in safe hands with us but they will develop a range of skills with us plus have an amazing time!
- End of Holiday Camp Grand Concert – taking place on the final day at 3:15pm, our Grand Concert enable your child to show what they have achieved and what fun they have had with their new friends.
- Weekly themes and a varied, jam-packed schedule that will inspire your child right up until pick up time! Check out our Easter themes of “Spring to Life” (wc 3 April) and “Roald Dahl” (wc 10 April).