Whether your child has attended our Minis programme or is looking for a new music class to attend, why not consider joining one of our Sound Start classes this September?
Ideal for children in year 1 and above in school and guaranteed to ignite their love of playing an instrument.
Specially designed for children in Year 1-6, our Sound Start Term Time Course will nurture your child’s love of music and playing an instrument, develop their confidence and skills, and help them to fulfill their potential. Find a full list of Sound Start Courses happening near you here.
Our Sound Start Term Time Courses are progressive, running for 10 lessons each term. Each class is led by an experienced, friendly, DBS checked strings teacher carefully selected by our team.
Presented in an interactive and fun-filled way, each lesson is carefully-crafted to ensure your child develops a real understanding of the “nuts and bolts” of music whilst nurturing musical skills such as aural and listening ability, technical proficiency, along with literacy and mathematical skills.
Your child will learn new skills and be rewarded for their achievements through our special partnership with Music Medals, part of the Royal Schools of Music. You will be able to share in their achievements too as each 10-week term ends with a celebratory End of Term Concert for friends and family, giving your child the chance to proudly show what they have achieved.
Let’s Aim For Platinum
Your child will be able to continue right up to Year 6 where on completion of their final course they will achieve the equivalent of an A* at GCSE and Grade 4 with the Royal Schools of Music – an amazing and awe-inspiring achievement.
At a Glance
From only £17/week, our Term Time Course package includes:
- weekly award-winning violin, guitar and cello classes (45 mins each)
- brand new music books and CD worth £8.99
- free tote bag worth £4.99
- six key learning objectives tied in with the National Curriculum for Music
- regular support via our “Practice Makes Perfect” Guides
- an end of term report
- end of term concert
- end of year award ceremony
- end of term certificate
- hire of an instrument for less than £3 per week
Please note – to set up a easy payment plan, you will need to call our office (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm)
Which Courses are Available?
Starting Saturday 22nd September, we have two courses available for your child to choose from:
Both courses are up on our website to be booked. Simply click below and find your nearest Sound Start course today! Otherwise you can always call 0121 296 9204 and we can put the booking through for you.
As we only have 6-8 children on each course, we highly recommend that you book as soon as possible. Book by Friday 31st August and receive your first lesson for free!
Autumn Term 2018 onwards
By enrolling for the Autumn Term Time Course you will be automatically re-enrolled for Spring Term and each subsequent term after that. If you’d like to cancel you can just let us know.
Here is a summary of the key points. Please make sure you read & understand the below before booking with us:
- If you enrol for the Autumn Term Time Course you will be agreeing to automatically re-enrol your child for each subsequent term
- By booking now you agree to us taking payment for future terms. We will advise the date in advance, and it will fall during Week 10 of the current term
- In future, if you do not wish for your child to continue their course, you can simply let us know by the end of Week 9 of your child’s current term and we will cancel the booking for you. No quibble, no charge
- You only need to pay for each new term as it arrives – you can pay in full or use a payment plan to pay in 2 instalments
- Any payment plans agreed at the time of your first Term Time booking will be carried forward for subsequent terms until you would like to change or cancel
Avoid the “Summer Slump” this Summer Holidays
As our Sound Start classes do not begin until September, why not book your child onto one of our Ofsted-registered, multi award-winning Holiday Camps near you? Packed with fun-filled, unmissable musical experiences, our Ofsted registered Holiday Camps for children aged 4 – 11 bring together the very best of childcare and music education to engage and inspire your child – every holiday.
Starting from only £4.62 per hour, what enables our award-winning Holiday Camps to stand proudly apart from other childcare providers is our passion and dedication in promoting the learning and development of all children in our care.
Thank you so much for attending our Minis programme this year and we really hope to see you next year on a Sound Start Course,
We look forward to hearing from you soon,
The Strings Club Team