What enables our award-winning Holiday Camps to stand proudly apart from other childcare providers is our passion and dedication in promoting the learning and development of all children in our care.
As part of our new #SaturdayCelebrations, today we will focus on one part of our “Four Key Areas of Development” – personal, social and emotional development.
From our Holiday Camp Managers and Assistants to our Course Leaders, each member of our outstanding team reflects our commitment towards effective teaching and learning methods that will enable your child to truly reach their potential. Alongside Ofsted, we also believe that the three characteristics of effective teaching and learning are:
● playing and exploring – children investigate things, experience things, and ‘have a go’
● active learning – children concentrate, keep on trying if they encounter difficulties, and enjoy achievements
● creating and thinking critically – children have and develop their own ideas, make links between ideas, and develop strategies for doing things
Take a look at how The Strings Club encourages the development of your child’s personal, social and emotional skills:
- Ability to form positive relationships with others – during our morning instrumental lessons, our Course Leaders encourage all children to work together as a group.
- Managing their behaviour – our workshops encourage children to learn about being respectful of others and their surroundings.
- To develop self-awareness – children will listen to a range of music and are encourage to think of how it makes them feel personally.
To find our more on how multi award-winning Holiday Camps are the best around click here.