Coronavirus (COVID – 19): How The Strings Club will be supporting your school in the foreseeable future
From The Strings Club Head Office, we wanted to let all schools know that we are here to support you, your pupils and their parents over the foreseeable future as we all deal with the impact of Covid-19. As parents ourselves we know it is a very unsettling time – we all have little ones to look after and ensuring their safety is paramount.
There is a lot of confusion around events across the country, and with the lack of clarity comes uncertainty and what ifs. All of which we would like to avoid because we take pride in the quality of childcare we offer and the service that we provide our customers.
That’s why we wanted to inform you and confirm that we are planning to proceed with our upcoming School Music Support programmes at all locations unless we are otherwise notified from either the government or the schools that we visit.
We know you will have a lot of questions, so we’ve created a short FAQ to help you:
- How will I find out if the School Music Support Service is cancelled?
If we are unable to operate a session, you will be notified immediately via email and phone. We of course will ensure that we notify you as soon as we are made aware ourselves. We ask that if you choose to cancel with us that you inform us as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0121 296 9204.
- Will I be able to transfer my booking?
We would be more than happy for any School Music Support Service sessions remaining this term to be transferred to the next available term, pending government guidance. If you have booked a free assembly with us, this can also be rearranged to a future date.
- Will your School Music Support service be able to operate to the same high standards we know and love?
Every lesson ran by The Strings Club will continue to offer a high standard of musicianship and care, and children will of course have a lot of fun with us.
We also are offering online Zoom lessons instead of face to face sessions and if this is something you’re interested in, please let us know.
- If your School Music Support Service cannot go ahead, how else will we be offering support to parents of your school?
We understand your pupils will need some inspiration if schools close, and that’s why we will be offering:
- Online Sessions including guitar, ukulele, violin lessons
- Online Sessions including fun-filled music games
- A daily blog packed full of a range of activities to take part in every day
- Links to our Holiday Camp workshops that we had planned to run this Easter including a “Make a Daffodil” session to “Easter Egg Hunt” to Prokofiev’s “Peter and the Wolf”.
For more information we highly recommend you see the Government guide on Coronavirus.
Again, we are here to support you and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or 0121 296 9204.