We are on the look out for an amazing Admin and Recruitment Manager? Know if anyone? Get in touch if so!
Since 2012, The Strings Club has gained great recognition for its refreshing approach to music education from key figures as Richard Hallam MBE, Chair of the Music Education Council, to business industry experts such as The Apprentice’s Karren Brady CBE.
Starting from late March onwards, we are looking to recruit an Administrative and Recruitment Manager to join our small but super friendly team. This role is one day per week to begin with however would increase to at least 2-3 during the summer holidays due to the nature of our busy Holiday Camps!
This is a very exciting and rewarding opportunity for the right person to join a business that is growing rapidly throughout the UK. The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced, friendly and dedicated administrative professional, with excellent communication skills and who can work efficiently in a highly fast-paced environment. The role is suitable for those interested in the arts, specifically music and/or education.
Benefits of the role would be free childcare at one of our Oftsed-registered Holiday Camps. The role would be based from Harborne, Birmingham to begin with. Following this, there will be opportunities to work from home.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Processing bookings (telephone, email, online etc.) – new booking system
- Responding to all customer enquiries (telephone, email, website etc.) in a timely manner
- Logging all enquiries for following up as appropriate
- Handling customer complaints & general feedback
- Follow up with new customers every Monday for feedback
- Assisting the team with follow up calls for new sites/areas
- Processing bookings in Think Smart booking system
Childcare Voucher and Tax Free Credit Providers
- Maintenance of all CCV registrations
- Maintenance of all customer facing information regarding CCV payments
- Liaising with customers regarding CCV payments
- Analysis of Discovery Day bookings and to present findings in Post Event Evaluation Meetings and Development Days
- Prep and send ‘5 days to go’
- Prep parents ‘1 days to go’ email
- Send ‘1 day to go’ email
- Cold Call “discovery day customers” for feedback
- Confirm delivery and pick up times with venues
- Staff all Holiday Camps including sending Confirmation of Work (Director to send training based emails such as “2 weeks to go/1 week to go”)
- Recruit any new team members if it may be necessary to do so due to staffing gaps/shortage of team members.
- Signage folder maintenance (if applicable)
- Equipment check help (if applicable)
- Preparing and emailing 5 days to go emails to all Holiday Camps via booking system
- Prepare Info Masters & associated docs
- Contact parents regarding any changes to venue/timings/admin
- Create exhibition board photos (if applicable)
- Log all feedback forms
- Work alongside all Head Office team to complete a Post Event Evaluation Meeting to ensure all Holiday Camps improve on a regular basis.
- Write & maintain Job Descriptions/Adverts for all roles
- Advertise for all jobs in line with annual recruitment schedule, agreed with Director
- Produce and maintain budgets for all recruitment activity
- Shortlisting process – email templates. Shortlisted database.
- Arrange all interviews (venues, schedules, interview panels) – face to face and phone via Doodle
- Conduct face to face interviews (administration on the day)
- Undertake all vetting checks for all successful candidates, ensuring that the full recruitment process is followed in line with The Strings Club’s Safer Recruitment policy. Reference Request form. Candidate information.
- Produce and distribute induction material (Welcome Guide, Roles & Responsibilities, Child Protection Training, Code of Conduct, Contract For Services) – Induction checklist here, email template.
- Produce and distribute lanyards
- Order and maintain stock of uniform, distribution to self employed workers as necessary
- Maintain The Strings Club’s Team Member’s database on a regular basis (contacting those who have not worked recently to confirm availability etc.)
- Implement, develop, and maintain appropriate electronic and hard-copy filing systems for all Self Employed Workers’ HR paperwork
The Strings Club Website
- Maintenance of event pages
- Maintenance of dates for your diary page
Closing date is next Tuesday 17th March.
To apply, simply send in your CV and a quick intro on why you would like to join our team!