Since living in these unprecedented times, we at The Strings Club have had to adapt quickly. We’re super proud that we have managed to inspire hundreds of children from Barcelona to Peckham to Dallas!
We just wanted to show you five ways in which we aim to support parents and children this summer. Here we go!
- Ofsted-registered Holiday Camps – we are back with a number of our usual Holiday Camps that aim to only offer the best in music and childcare! See here for more info.
- Online Weekday Lessons – is your child at home whilst you work? Book an online lesson with us from guitar to ukulele to Music Club and let us entertain and inspire them – whilst giving you some breathing space.
- Online Saturday Lessons – due to demand we now offer our amazing lessons on a Saturday morning too with our amazing teacher Elisa.
- Free Ukulele Extravaganza – have a ukulele hanging around your house? Give it a dust off and join us every Saturday for our free taster sessions for children 3+.
- Plenty of Freebies – head over to our Facebook or Instagram for our latest competitions to win anything from a brand new ukulele to a guitar!
New to us? We recommend signing up to our mailing list for a downloadable ukulele book alongside a free online lesson!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Strings Club Team