We are so excited for our Holiday Camps this summer holidays starting Monday 23rd July until Friday 31st August!
What’s more, we have been super busy at The Strings Club HQ, prepping our workshops and ensuring we have only the best teams working at each site.
This week, we got together and listed the ten reasons why our multi award-winning Holiday Camps should be considered first as the “go to” childcare provider this summer and here they are:
- What enables our award-winning Holiday Camps to stand proudly apart from others is our passion and dedication in promoting the learning and development of all children in our care. That’s why we have our exclusive “Development is Key” that focuses on 4 key factors as Musicianship, Communication and Language, Physical Education and Personal, Social and Emotional Health. Whether it’s our “Sport Beat” workshops that combine sport and music or our lunchtime games, each activity take into consideration your child’s development.
- All of our Holiday Camps are Ofsted-registered – ensuring that the standard of our childcare remains exceptional.
- We offer flexible bookings for no extra charge so you can book half a day to the whole experience!
- We don’t hire anyone at The Strings Club. We hire only the best people to work at our Holiday Camps who have at least 3-5 years working in other childcare settings – so you can be rest assured that your child is in the best hands.
- Our morning “Learn Together, Play Together” sessions are led by the UK’s top string teachers.
- Our childcare starts from only £4.60 per hour.
- We offer free hire of an instrument to take home alongside our brand new Musical Passport booklet for you and your child to complete together at the end of the day!
- We are multi award-winning and not your average childcare provider. We proud of the aaards that we have received over the past few years – especially as it reflects our real passion for what we do and that’s high-quality childcare that inspires children through music.
- Each day is wonderfully different – so you can relax knowing that your child is kept inspired right up until pick up time!
- We accept childcare vouchers – enabling you to save even more money with us!