We are regularly looking for experienced, dedicated and super friendly individuals to join us at our Ofsted-registered Holiday Camps.
We currently operate in:
- Harborne, Birmingham
- Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
- Islington, North London
- Muswell Hill, North London
- Hampstead, North London
- Hackney, North London
- Hackney Wick, North London
- Brockley, South London
- Tooting, South London
- Greenwich, South London
The Strings Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all team members to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including at least two checks with past employers (character references are now being accepted), the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), as well as child protection training.
What’s so great about working with us?
- A range of roles on offer including Holiday Camp Manager, Holiday Camp Assistant plus Guitar, Violin and Ukulele Course Leaders
- In-depth online training before working for us
- Online induction as part of your Safer Recruitment
- Regular work that suits you
- Opportunity for role development
- Regular opportunities to develop your own skills
Interested in joining us? Email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch a few weeks before our interviews take place.
Next Recruitment Process Dates:
Applications via CV by: Friday 1st October 2021
Interviews taking place: wc 4th October 2021