We are very excited to announce that our Autumn Term Time Courses will be up on sale from Tuesday 1st May. Starting Saturday 15th September, each of our weekly classes is lovingly developed by our team of experienced string specialists, taking into consideration every aspect of your child’s development including:
- Technical proficiency on their chosen instrument
- Boosting confidence
- Nurturing musicianship skills such as sight reading, aural and listening ability
- Literacy and mathematical skills
- Key communication skills including teamwork, listening and focus
Whether your child is aged 4-5 in reception or year 1 and above, we have the perfect course for them. Choose from guitar, violin or ukulele alongside our brand new Minis Explorers to our popular Sound Start classes.
Click here for a downloadable PDF of our events.
What makes our Term Time Courses so great? We really do pride ourselves on everything we do at The Strings Club and we think this really does show in the high number of children that re-enrol with us. This is mainly down to our fantastic team of Course Leaders – handpicked for their experience alongside their ability to inspire a small group of children on a regular basis!
We believe our Term Time Courses are also the best as parents don’t need to spend anything extra with us. Included in the price is a wealth of goodies including:
- Free welcome pack via the post for both parent and child
- Brand new music book – including a backing track CD (RRP £8.99)
- End of term report
- End of term concert for friends and family
- End of year awards ceremony
- End of term certificate
- Regular support via our “Practice Makes Perfect” Guides
We can even supply an instrument for less than £3 a week too plus children will be encouraged to work towards a Minis Award or Music Medal on a yearly basis – giving them something worthwhile to work towards!