EYFS Ofsted Registration
Since the very beginning, we’ve insisted on only offering the very best of what we do at The Strings Club. At our award-winning Holiday Camps, this means exceptional standards in the childcare that we offer each and every child that visits us.
If your child is in pre-reception it is vital that you complete our “Moving On Up” document which can be found here. This document must be completed, printed, and brought to our Holiday Camp on their first day of attendance.
Balham Holiday Camp Inspection – rated “Good”
Hampstead Holiday Camp Inspection – rated “Good”
What does our Ofsted registration mean for your child?
- To ensure our standards are kept to a high level, our Holiday Camps are regulated and inspected by Ofsted to ensure that our childcare standards are of an exceptional level.
- Our team member:child ratio meets and exceeds Ofsted ratios.
- We are passionate about bringing music education to everybody and this includes children as young as 4. We believe children of this age should start learning an instrument as they are susceptible to learning, especially through our fun-filled, high-quality provision.
We like to see development at our Oftsed-registered Holiday Camps through:
- Our progressive programmes that aim to develop your child’s musical proficiency, life skills as well as love for music!
- Our grand end of term concert where your child can demonstrate what they have achieved and what fun they have had with their new friends
- Our range of workshops that help nurture a variety of skills from dance to musical theatre to creative arts to knowledge of music to ensemble playing
We take child protection and safeguarding seriously at our Oftsed-registered Holiday Camps. How?
- Our Safer Recruitment policy ensures that all candidates have to complete a rigorous vetting process including at least 2 professional references, an enhanced DBS via the update service, child protection training and an induction.
- All visitors are encouraged to read our Visitors Policy, to wear a visitors badge and to be escorted around the building at all times.
- Our policies and procedures are thorough and are available on our reception desks at each of our Holiday Camps and also to download here.
Being Ofsted registered, we offer continued support for you throughout the day. You can:
- Call the office (8am – 6pm)
- Call the Holiday Camp Manager throughout the day
- Be kept updated via our popular daily e-newsletter that includes pictures of your child throughout the day, details on what they did and what is taking place the following day
- Speak to the Holiday Camp manager, course leader or assistant in person about your child’s experiences
Have a question? Why not contact us here or call us on 0121 296 9204.