EYFS Minis Programmes
At The Strings Club, we are passionate about the high standards of childcare we offer at our award-winning Holiday Camps.
We want every child from aged 4 to 11 to enjoy their musical experiences with us, whilst at the same time, nurturing them to develop in any way, shape or form – whether it’s their musical proficiency, listening, confidence or building new relationships.
What does being EYFS mean for your 4-5 year old child?
- Our Minis programmes are specifically designed for children aged 4-5 in reception and work alongside our EYFS policy
- Our morning “Learn Together, Play Together” sessions and range of afternoon workshops work closely with the 16 EYFS play types and 7 areas of learning. Click here for more info on how playing the ukulele will encourage your child to develop those key musical and life skills
- Your child will receive a Key Person – an experienced Early Years practitioner
- Your child will also receive a “Daily Diary” to ensure that you are fully aware of what your child has completed that day and how you can support them in their ongoing learning at The Strings Club.
- Our summer Holiday Camps are a great way to prepare reception aged children for moving up into year 1
We aim to provide a safe, secure and happy environment, where your child is encouraged to:
- Build positive relationships – where they can learn to be strong and independent
- Learn and develop well – because we respond to their individual needs. We aim to develop caring, respectful, professional relationships with the children and their families
- Feel like a unique child – every child is constantly learning and can be resilient, capable, confident and self assured. We use positive encouragement and praise to motivate the children in our care
- Develop and learn in different ways and at different rates – we tailor the experiences we offer the children in our care according to their individual needs and abilities.