**SUPER GOOD NEWS ALERT – WE’RE HIRING**
We are looking for a new team of super friendly and experienced human beings to join us in 2020. Interested? Read more below.
The Strings Club is expanding exponentially and therefore we are in desperate need of the following roles:
- Holiday Camp Assistants
- Holiday Camp Managers
- Guitar Course Leaders
- Ukulele Course Leaders
- Violin Course Leaders
**BRAND NEW TO 2020! Have children? You can bring them along for free whilst you work!**
Locations include across London, Birmingham and Leamington Spa
Please note, we have roles available during Easter and every school holidays in every location. You do not need to work every school holidays.
The successful candidate will need to:
– Have at least a level 2 NVQ in childcare
– Have an in date Enhanced DBS (preferably on the Update Service)
– Have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate (or be willing to get one)
– Be fully aware of Ofsted and its requirements
– Be flexible, friendly and passionate about teaching children and music education
– Be highly-organised and able to effectively assist a large class/workshop of children
– Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills together with a commitment to working effectively as part of our Strings Club team
Short-listed candidates will be invited to attend an interview, and if selected will be required to complete The Strings Club vetting process and induction as part of our Safer Recruitment Policy before being offered any work.
Phone interviews will be taking place week commencing 16th March . As part of our Safer Recruitment process you’ll also be asked to attend an Induction (venue and time TBC)
Please send your CV if you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside a brief cover letter or apply via the Indeed website.