The Strings Club offers only the very best in childcare and music education – every school holidays.
We are looking for experienced, dedicated and super friendly people to join us as Holiday Camp Assistants and Managers at our range of venues across London in 2021/2022.
- “The children were amazing, the team were fab and the workshops were so much fun. I had the best time” Martha, Holiday Camp Assistant, Islington
- “I’m so appreciative my child loved this week at Strings club – The Strings club has brilliant staff all of you did a wonderful job making my child feel loved (she said so herself) and making learning fun.” Mum, Greenwich. 5* review via Feefo
- 130 5* reviews via Feefo – voted by parents.
Please note – you do not need to be musical but have a friendly personality with a love of music and childcare! This work also takes place during the school holidays only.
Why join us?
- Regular work in the school holidays
- Work for a multi award-winning company
- Free childcare – bring your child to work with you!*
- Lots of fun and work within great teams
- Paid training
- Regular development opportunities
*Free childcare if you have children aged 4-11
You can bring them for free – and see them whilst you work and know they are in safe hands.
- North London: Hampstead, Islington, Muswell Hill
- South London: Tooting, Brockley, Greenwich
- Birmingham: Harborne, Sutton Coldfield (Feb 2022)
- Holiday Camp Manager – 07:30am – 16:0018:00
- Holiday Camp Assistant – 07:45am/09:00 – 16:00/18:00
*Dependent on venue
Ideally, successful candidate will need to:
- Have at least a level 2 NVQ in childcare or above
- Demonstrate at least 1 year’s experience of working within a educational/childcare setting
- Have an in-date Enhanced DBS (preferably on the Update Service)
- Have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate (or be willing to get one as part of your initial training. We would arrange this with you)
- Share a passion for music and a hard working attitude
- Be highly-organised and able to effectively assist a large class/workshop of children
Please email us your CV and we’ll be in touch regarding an interview if we feel you will be a good match for a role.
The Strings Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all team members to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including at least two checks with past employers (character references are now being accepted), the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), as well as child protection training.
As part of our Safer Recruitment process you’ll be asked to attend an online induction. All team members will required to attend a mandatory pre-Holiday Camp online training too.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
The Strings Club Team