**SUPER GOOD NEWS ALERT – WE’RE HIRING**
We are looking for experienced Holiday Camp Assistants and Managers to work at our London sites this October Half Term (wc 21st October) and also at our Holiday Camps during 2020.
Locations include: Hampstead, Islington, Tooting, Brockley + Greenwich.
The successful candidate will need to:
– Have at least a level 2 NVQ in childcare
– Have an in date Enhanced DBS (preferably on the Update Service)
– Be fully aware of Ofsted and its requirements
– Be flexible, friendly and passionate about teaching children and music education
– Be highly-organised and able to effectively assist a large class/workshop of children
– Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills together with a commitment to working effectively as part of our Strings Club team
– A valid Pediatric First Aid certificate would also be an advantage
Please send your CV if you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside a brief cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!