Whether Ukulele to Guitar to Violin to Music Club, our Online Lessons have inspired hundreds of children over the previous few months. So much so, we’ve decided to set up a brand new Term Time Course that will inspire your child even further.
Starting September 12th, our 12-week Term Time Course will include a 30 minute lesson of high-quality, fun-filled learning. Led by our amazing DBS-checked teachers, your child can choose to join:
- Ukulele – Ages 3-5 – Level 1 – 09:30am (beginners)
- Ukulele – Year 1+ – Level 1 – 10am (beginners)
- Ukulele – Year 1+ Level 2 – 10:30am (those who have been playing for 6 months)
- Guitar – Year 1+ – Level 1 – 11am (beginners)
- Guitar – Year 1+ – Level 2 – 11:30am (those who have been playing for 6 months)
- Violin – Year 1+ – Level 1 – 10am (beginners)
- Violin – Year 1+ – Level 2 – 10:30am (those who have been playing for 6 months)
Each term, your child will receive an:
- End of term certificate
- Opportunity to perform in an online concert for friends and family
If your child already plays and is interested in one-to-one lessons, pop us a quick email and we can arrange a lesson with one of our amazing teachers. Groups will be small and we will be using Zoom. A safe link and password will be sent to you upon booking.
Please note – our Weekday lessons will finish Friday 14th August however our Saturday lessons will be available.
Online lessons will be on sale Wednesday 19th August.