Our Package and Services
We understand that setting up your own business feels like a huge gamble and risk – we’ve been there ourselves.
Statistics show that franchisees stand a much better chance of success than people who start independent businesses – independent businesses stand a 70% to 80% chance of not surviving the first few critical years whilst franchisees have an 80% chance of surviving (Michael M Coltman, Franchising in Canada: Pros and Cons, Self-Counsel Press).
With The Strings Club, you will never be alone. Our successful, tried and tested franchise package gives you the tools to offer a multi award-winning experience while operating an efficient, profitable and highly successful business.
What is the Package?
- The Strings Club franchise is a proven investment – offering healthy returns for a low capital commitment
- Specialist Business Training – Upon joining us you will receive training on all aspects of running your own business with The Strings Club including administration, computing, tax, VAT and customer service.
- All franchisees operate under a detailed ‘Franchise Agreement – ’ and are provided with training and a comprehensive Operating Manual.
- Sole rights to run The Strings Club franchise business – in an exclusive and specified territory, using The Strings Club name, trademarks, know-how and curricula, under a renewable licence
Other key features include:
- The benefits of a well-established, high value brand – EU trademark included – we own all of the associated names and rights connected to The Strings Club. Ours is one of the best known brands within the UK music education industry
- User friendly, accessible CRM (Customer Relationship Management system) – that includes downloadable free business resources and bespoke management information tools
- A Collateral Management System – the portal through which all our branded material – leaflets, stationery, banners, adverts etc – is personalised and ordered. Straight to your door, at the touch of a button.
- Operations Manual – Written entirely in-house, accessed online and recognised as one of the most thorough in the industry, this is our ‘bible’ and covers every aspect of running a franchise with The Strings Club
- Finance relationship service – Fully services all finance functions, including the creation of annual business plans, invoice processing, bank reconciliation, cash management and, most importantly, financial strategic management
- Marketing & PR – Our in-house marketing and PR teams provide a fully integrated service, ensuring the right blend of national consistency with local individuality. From developing national strategy to helping franchisees with their local strategy, building strategic national partnerships and strong social media activity – we’ve got it covered!
- A fully comprehensive start-up kit – Or large car loads of stuff, as we like to call it! Everything you need to start your business – leaflets, teacher tops, pool equipment, photo products… it’s a looooong list!
- A professionally mapped territory in which to run your business – Territories are defined by post codes, ensuring both equitable divisions between areas and viable markets for all.
- Full franchise package and equipment including instruments, marketing material, branded stationery and music books.