Ten Reasons Why To Join Us
Since 2012, The Strings Club has grown exponentially from one Holiday Camp of six children, to inspiring over 25,000 in 2018 through our range of multi award-winning programmes that inspire children through music.
Want to know more? Click to download our free Franchise Pack
Find 10 reasons on why you should consider joining us:
1. A Booming Childcare Industry. The childcare is a huge market in the UK with over £7.5bn spent on services in 2017 alone. It is a growth sector, increasing at an average of 11% annually.
Using our tried and tested model we are able to achieve:
- Up to £8K per school holiday within 2 4 years.
- Profitable operations within 3-6 months
- 100% increase in revenue within 24 months
- Turnover in excess of £70k in just 2 years
2. Operational Excellence: with 6 years experience of running a range of music programmes across 6 large areas, we are firmly established as a market leader in our industry.
3. Tried and Tested Model: Because we have been grown organically over the past 6 years, we have tested, learned how to do things better and adapted at each new opportunity and have created a model we know works well and is lucrative from the outset.
4. Industry recognition: we have been recognised on a national level for our business model, scalability and high-quality programmes. From Start Up Business of the Year (2013) to Scale Up Business (2018) – read more about the awards we have received.
5. Excellent initial training: our initial training programme provides franchisees with a thorough understanding of all aspects of running a business with The Strings Club, from cashflow forecasts and breakeven analysis to health and safety guidelines. Read more about our 6 step process.
6. Work / Life Balance: whether you are a parent, frazzled by the challenges of juggling work and family life, a business person looking for a healthy investment or a recent graduate who finds the prospect of a traditional 9 to 5 job unappealing, a franchise with The Strings Club could be for you. Our focus on using effective systems to minimise time-wasting administrative tasks, enables franchisees to spend their working hours focusing on more interesting aspects of their businesses.
7. Strong Partnerships: in addition to working alongside Ofsted with our Holiday Camps, we are proud of our partnerships with a range of like-minded, popular organisations. These include: Music Medals (ABRSM), Birmingham Town Hall – Symphony Hall, Boston Tea Party and many more. Read more about our national partnerships.
8. Ongoing development: our programmes are constantly evolving in response to market requirements and feedback from our franchisees and customers. We initially started with our Sound Start Classes for children aged 6+ however due to demand developed Strings Club Minis for children aged 4+, enabling reception aged children to join us across our range of programmes. This focus on continuous development means that The Strings Club and our franchisees can stay ahead of the curve and proudly stand apart from the rest.
9. Committed to your Success: We understand that setting up your own business feels like a huge gamble and risk – we’ve been there ourselves. With The Strings Club, you will never be alone. Our successful, tried and tested franchise package gives you the tools to offer a multi award-winning experience while operating an efficient, profitable and highly successful business. And as a franchise, the support you receive means your business stands a greater chance of success from the get go.
10. A Strong Brand: our established brand provides franchisees with a great platform to develop their businesses in their local territories.
To find out how The Strings Club – a multi award-winning and fast-growing music education and childcare franchise could work for you, call us on 0121 296 9204 or complete the quick form below.