Led by the UK’s best childcare practitioners and string teachers, each day is wonderfully different - from instrumental sessions to interactive workshops, ending in a Grand Concert!
We start each morning with our fun-filled “Learn Together, Play Together” instrumental sessions that include free hire of an instrument.
Afternoons include our carefully created, interactive workshops. From sport to drama, dance to crafting, music to wellbeing, every workshop is designed to inspire your child right up until pick up time!
Every Holiday Camp ends with a Grand Concert – so your child can proudly show what they have achieved alongside their new friends!
Full weekly timetable available one month before
‣ Ukulele (Reception)
‣ Guitar (Year 1+)
‣ Flexibility to book from one day to the whole experience.
‣ All details sent to your inbox in one handy email a week before.
‣ Daily Diaries - completed by your child's key person.
‣ Daily Newsletters - emailed at 6pm each day, with access to online gallery.
‣ Free hire of an instrument to take home.
‣ Qualified, friendly, fully DBS-checked team.
‣ 10% sibling discount.
‣ All childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare accepted.
‣ EYFS Ofsted registered.
‣ Standard hours – 9:30am – 4pm - £52.50 per day
‣ Extended hours – 8am – 5.30pm - £62.50 per day
Recommend us to a friend and if they book and mention your name, you'll both receive 10% off your booking with us! To claim your discount, please call our Head Office on 0121 296 9204.
Blackhorse Road Train Station – 6 mins walk
*Children must be in school year reception or above