Led by the UK’s best childcare practitioners and string teachers, each day is wonderfully different from instrumental sessions and interactive workshops - ending in a Grand Concert!
We start each morning with our fun-filled “Learn Together, Play Together ” instrumental sessions that include free hire of an instrument.
Afternoons include our carefully-created, interactive workshops. From sport to drama to dance to music to wellbeing, every workshop is designed to inspire your child right up until pick up time!
Each and every activity that takes place at our Holiday Camp focuses on exclusive our “Four Key Areas of Development” that we believe are crucial in encouraging your child to flourish and reach their potential.
Every Holiday Camp ends with a Grand Concert – enabling your child to proudly show what they have achieved alongside their new friends!
Download a full weekly timetable (released one month before)
‣ Ukulele (Reception)
‣ Guitar (Year 1+)
We know how busy you are. That's why all information will be sent to your inbox in one handy email. This will include info on the amazing team to timetables to location and parking.
‣ Daily Diary - a personalised daily informal report about your child
‣ Daily 6pm Newsletters - with access to our photo and video gallery
‣ Free hire of an instrument to take home
‣ Qualified, friendly fully DBS checked team
‣ 10% sibling discount
‣ All childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare accepted
‣ EYFS Ofsted registered
‣ Standard hours – 9:30am – 4pm - £50 per day
‣ Extended hours – 8am – 5.30pm - £60 per day
Recommend us to a friend and if they book and mention your name, you'll both receive 10% off your booking with us! *
*To claim your discount, please call our Head Office on 0121 296 9204.
Greenwich Train Station – 6 mins walk