Led by the UK’s best childcare practitioners and string teachers, each day is wonderfully different from instrumental sessions and interactive workshops - ending in a Grand Concert!
We start each morning with our fun-filled “Learn Together, Play Together ” instrumental sessions that include free hire of an instrument.
Afternoons include our carefully-created, interactive workshops. From sport to drama to dance to music to wellbeing, every workshop is designed to inspire your child right up until pick up time!
Every Holiday Camp ends with a Grand Concert – enabling your child to proudly show what they have achieved alongside their new friends!
Simply enter NEWCUS10 at our online checkout. Click here on other ways to save with us
Download a full weekly timetable (released one month before)
‣ Ukulele (Reception)
‣ Guitar (Year 1+)
‣ Book one day to the whole experience
‣ All details sent to your inbox in one handy email a week before.
‣ Daily Diary - completed by your child's key person.
‣ Daily 6pm Newsletters - with access to an online gallery.
‣ Free hire of an instrument to take home.
‣ Qualified, friendly fully DBS checked team.
‣ 10% sibling discount.
‣ All childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare accepted.
‣ EYFS Ofsted registered.
‣ Standard hours – 9:30am – 4pm - £50 per day
‣ Extended hours – 8am – 5:30pm - £60 per day
East Dulwich Train Station – 4 mins walk
*Children must be in school year reception or above