We are currently seeking an Admin and Recruitment Manager to join our team to support the day to day running and growth of The Strings Club.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, friendly and dedicated administrative professional, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work efficiently in a highly fast-paced environment.
The role is particularly suited to those with a love of music and/or childcare and has previous experience working within the arts.
Download a full job specification below >>
Salary and Perks
- £23,000 – £25,000 (pro rata)
- Free childcare at our Holiday Camps (saving up to £2250 a year per child)
- Pension scheme
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Your workload will range from processing enquiries and bookings via telephone, email and online to developing our database of childcare practitioners and ukulele, guitar and violin teacher on a regular basis and according to our Safer Recruitment policy.
- Experience of working within an arts administration role
- Friendly personality with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to work within a team
- The ability to work to deadline
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office and Google Drive suite
- To be flexible to the needs of the business
Working for us
Since 2012, The Strings Club has gained great recognition for its refreshing approach to music education and childcare from key figures such as Richard Hallam MBE, Chair of the Music Education Council, to business industry experts such as The Apprentice’s Karren Brady CBE.
From its humble beginnings in North London, The Strings Club has grown from one Holiday Camp of six children to inspiring up to half a million children through their Ofsted-registered Holiday Camps, Online Sessions, Free Discovery Days and After-School Clubs.
Their vision for 2022 onwards is to inspire even more children through their multi award-winning programmes.
Remotely from home alongside meetings at a central Birmingham location
This is currently a part time role at 3 days per week however may increase to 4/5 from April onwards subject to demand.
Closing Date: Monday 24th January – 5pm