We do not offer one-to-one tuition as we believe that learning in groups of 6-8 is more beneficial for the children. With The Strings Club your child will:
- Develop vital ensemble skills including motor skills, pattern recognition and hand-to-eye coordination
- Develop communication skills by listening to one another, evaluating each other’s performances and providing positive feedback
- Develop relationship skills through supporting and motivating friends in their group
- Develop their self-confidence and skills in performing in front of one another in class and also at our grand concerts – leading to greater self-esteem
- Develop their musicianship and instrument playing skills – including sight-reading, musicianship skills and exposing them to a variety of musical repertoire and instruments
For further information on how The Strings Club will help develop your child and help them reach their greatest potential, please click here.