We’re making some changes to the way we re-enrol your child. We want to make it a much easier and less time consuming process for you and for us.
By enrolling for the new Spring Term Time Course you will be automatically re-enrolled for Summer Term and each subsequent term after that. If you’d like to cancel you can just let us know.
Here is a summary of the key points. Please make sure you read and understand before booking:
- If you enrol for the new Spring Term Time Course you will be agreeing to automatically re-enrolling your child for each future term.
- By booking now you agree to us taking payment for future terms. We will advise the date in advance, and it will fall during week 10 of the current term.
- In future, if you do not wish for your child to continue their course, you can simply let us know by week 8 of your child’s current term and we will cancel the booking for you. No quibble. No charge.
- You only need to pay for each new term as it arrives – you can pay in full or use a payment plan to pay in 2 or 3 instalments.
- Any payment plans agreed will be carried forward for future terms until you would like to change or you cancel.
Your child’s venue manager will be speaking to you about re-enrolment during your next couple of lessons. Please let them know your decision by Saturday 25th November.
All course dates will be confirmed in advance of a new term and we will highlight the payment dates involved.
We will be updating our Terms and Conditions to reflect this change and a copy can be found here. If you have any questions please just give us a call on 0121 296 9204.