Start your child’s musical journey at a special Discovery Day near you
Our award-winning Discovery Day is the perfect way to ignite your child’s love of music.
We know as parents that it can be difficult to make a decision about which instrument is right, that’s why at our Discovery Day your child will be able to try out two new instruments and experience two 20 minute lessons – all for free!
For parents, it is an opportunity to see the experienced and friendly team of teachers in action, to find out more about The Strings Club’s range of acclaimed programmes and to hear more about how it can work for your family.
What to expect on the day:
- An interactive introduction to stringed instruments
- An inspirational performance from our professional teachers
- An opportunity for your child to try two instruments from ukulele, violin, guitar and cello*
- Two 20-minute lessons on each instrument
- A Grand Concert where your child will wow you with just how much they’ve learnt
Places fill up very quickly so don’t miss out – book a place for you and your child today: